The Ejector - Ingenious in its simplicity
The power of the ejector is in its detail and design.
An ejector is a piece of precision engineering without any moving parts. No maintenance is required, and wear & tear is at a very minimum.
The power of the ejector is in its detail and design. When dimensioning an ejector, certain parameters are taken into account including: pipe sizing, the amount of liquid to be transported and capacity of the driving pump, among others. By taking these parameters into account, we determine the most effective and best suitable ejector for your application. A well dimensioned ejector has a big influence on the piping system, including the driving pump and thereby its power consumption.
Our ejectors are manufactured in cast iron, copper bronze, aluminum bronze, and stainless steel. The wide range of ejectors fulfill all demands from the respective class societies. We engineer and manufacture all our ejectors in Denmark.
• Simple operation, no maintenance
• Allows unobstructed transport of impurities in suction media
• Suitable on locations with limited access
• Eliminates risks of fire/explosion as no moving parts
• Suitable for various mixing purposes
• Suitable as foam proportioner
• Reliable and easy to install
• Suitable as a portable ‘vacuum cleaner’
Tanker ships, product carriers, submarines and cruise liners all carry pumps on board, performing a long array of services, such as pumping bilge and sewage water, emptying chain lockers and ballast water tanks etc.
Click below on the respective ejector types, brochure or case to download documentation in pdf-format.